2015 Performance Updates:
- ICF approval for the 2015 Racer PFD
- Increased buoyancy from 50N to 60N
- Removed side panels to make this class-leading-temperature-cool PFD even cooler in the hottest conditions. This has also made the Racer PFD lighter.
- Altered back pocket to ensure a more snug and supportive fit for hydration bladders.
- Re-designed shell with rounded corners and almost no seams to ensure a smoother and more comfortable user experience.
- High visibility for maximum safety (Orange colour only)
- Large front pocket and Velcro loop for 1L water bottle or spares
- Back pocket and routing loops for hydration system
- Padded buckle-free shoulder straps for more comfortable portaging
- Unique body moulding floatation system
- Integrated adjustment for a perfect fit
- Lightweight and quick wicking
- ISO tested and approved (EN ISO 12402-5)
- NRCS approved for South Africa (SANS 12402-5:2007)
Donning: Loosen side straps and pull the Racer PFD over your head. Adjust straps on sides as well as at the shoulders to ensure a perfect fit. Do not adjust too tight, you need to breathe!
Care: Rinse your Racer PFD with clean fresh water after every use. Do not store your PFD in direct sunlight, and always inspect your PFD before paddling.